Rates & Insurance
$100 per 50 minute session
$130 per 75 minute session
Note: A $5.00 charge will be added for sessions paid by credit card
I am currently not billing insurance and payment is due at the time of service. At your request I will provide you with a monthly billing statement for you to submit to your insurance carrier. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/ behavioral health insurance benefits?
- May I choose my own therapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How do I work with out-of-network therapists?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible and if so how much is it.
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance billing and reimbursement are the responsibility of the patient.
Payment: Payment can be made by Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
Cancellation Policy If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as scheduled.
Contact Questions? Please contact me for further information.